ORIGINAL ARCHIVE OF THE ALEJANDRO DE LA SOTA FOUNDATION
REPRODUCTION OF HIGH QUALITY DIGITAL IMAGES
The material from the Foundation’s digital archive can be used for research, with the same quality as the images on the website.
The Foundation can also provide higher quality digital images for use in publications or exhibition panels on request.
You can request these higher quality images by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include information about the nature of your request, the print run and print format. Please also let us know whether or not the exhibition or event you are organizing will charge an entrance fee. We will look into your request and send you the corresponding licence that should be filled in and returned to us.
Fees*: Licensing rights per document depending on the type of use**:
* VAT not included
** These are basic fees and will be applied to cases where higher or lower fees are not applicable, depending on the project.
- Applications should be made through the Foundation, at email@example.com, indicating:
- The selection of images from original archive.
- The purpose of use, print run, print format, distribution area, total price of the images requested, and whether the exhibition or event will charge an entrance fee.
- With the information provided, you will either receive a standard licence*** that must be filled in and sent back to us, or an outline of special fees and print conditions, thus initiating a personalised process.
- Having signed the license or contract, a bank transfer must be made and the corresponding bank confirmation sent to us.
- Your personal or fiscal information will be required in order to issue you with an invoice.
- The high quality images will be sent to you at your designated address by the Foundation together with the corresponding invoice.
The Foundation reserves the right to not issue a licence or to demand a higher or lower fee depending on the conditions of the project ***Standard licensing for reproduction of images in publications or standard licensing for reproduction of images for exhibitions.